Monday, November 26, 2012

Voki


Voki is a free service that allows you to create personalized speaking avatars and use them on your blog, profile, and in email messages.

Studies show that using technology in education improves students' achievements. Voki is a unique tool to engage your students in creative expressions. 

As Albert Einstein once said: "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge."
Voki is brought to you by Oddcast, the leader in cutting edge, user-driven marketing.
(http://www.voki.com/voki_faq.php)
For this assignment I turned on the readability statistics in my word program and created a 68 word count introduction of myself.After which I used Voki to create my personal avatar.


                             What I did


This assignment is in line with Standard 2 of the ISTE NETS T.Which encourages teachers to design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessments incorporating contemporary tools and resources to

maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS•S. The use of Voki in our classrooms will make learning interesting and fun as well as improve student achievement.

To view my introduction please click here






No comments:

Post a Comment